EccoExt download location
jerry.dodd-DaQTI0RpDDMAvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org
2012-03-14 01:24:27 UTC
I just spent an hour trying to locate the EccoExt download and related files on this website. Could someone point out where it is accessed????
Friedhelm Dohmann
2012-03-14 03:27:21 UTC
In the file section of our sister group "ecco_pro-***@public.gmane.org". You
have to join our sister group Ecco_Pro at Yahoo
<http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/ecco_pro/join>.

Friedhelm Dohmann
<http://www.compusol.org/>
<http://www.creativeservices.org/>
www.creativeservices.org <http://www.creativeservices.org/>
www.theseaislander.com <http://www.theseaislander.com/>
P.O. Box 927
Beaufort, SC 29901
+1.843.522.2000
Skype: fdohmann
LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/in/creativeservices>Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/EccoPro-Information-Management/108721912479285>YouTube

Creative Design <http://www.creativeservices.org/> and Advanced Hosting
Solutions <http://www.creativeservices.us/>

The Home of EccoPro for Windows 7, Vista and XP 64-bit and 32-bit
<http://www.compusol.org/ecco/>
P print only when necessary!
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email may contain confidential
and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient(s).
Any use, distribution or disclosure of content or the commercial use
of photography or artwork without a written release is prohibited.
If you have received this communication in error, please notify the
sender immediately by email and delete the message and any
file attachments from your computer. Thank you.
Metta
2012-03-14 04:21:50 UTC
Can someone please explain the differences (different purposes) of
the two Ecco Pro Yahoo groups?

Thanks,
Metta

=======
http://www.pctools.com/
=======
Don Johnson
2012-03-14 04:55:29 UTC
Post by Metta
Can someone please explain the differences (different purposes) of
the two Ecco Pro Yahoo groups?
Hi Metta

Well... it's a long story. Here is the nutshell version: we had a point
in time where this list was heavily infected with spam, the list-owner
had disappeared due to other things going on in his life and we were
going nuts trying to figure out what to do. One fellow started a new
group while Friedhelm contacted the owner and we got things straightened
out over here. Some people in the new group worried that spammers still
might lurk here, so decided to abandon this side. Others felt things
were fine here.

So... we ended up with two groups.

Mostly things go along smoothly and there is good help available in both
groups.
--
Maranatha!

Pastor Don Johnson, Jer. 33.3
Grace Baptist Church of Victoria (Independent)
2731 Matson Rd, Victoria, BC V9B 4M5
ch. 250.474.7283 hm. 778.425.2243
fx. 778.425.4475 cell. 250.889.9789

www.gbcvic.org